Responsive Management Services for Condo Associations in Wisconsin
We’ll Handle the Details
We offer management services for condo associations across the greater Madison, Wisconsin, region. We help with every phase of the management process, including hiring subcontractors, attending board meetings and collecting monthly dues. Our team sends out past due notices and other mailings as needed to communicate with all the owners of the condos.
Improve Your Community
We also help preserve the value of the property with management of maintenance submissions and architectural reviews. Our services ensure the condominiums retain the characteristics that made them popular in the first place. Our management support can also help improve the overall atmosphere of the property and maximize condo owner satisfaction.
Condo Services Include
- Providing professional consultations to the board/committee
- Negotiating and soliciting service contracts/supply agreements
- Hiring and supervising onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Reviewing property conditions and enforcing governing documents
- Assisting the board/committee in the resolution of member disputes
- Attending board of directors meetings and annual elections/meetings
- Online account provided to owners for dues payments and other condo document storage
- Completing and processing resale certificates, and providing assistance to owners and real estate agents selling homes within the association
- Reserve project supervision and funds management
- Collection of monthly dues, assessments and managing accounts payable
- Banking and bank account reconciliation
- Monthly past due notifications to owners and other mailings
- Annual and monthly meeting assistance, from setup, agenda compilation and mailing of meeting notices and announcements, to help in securing a quorum
- Monthly financial statements and management reports to board of directors
- Architectural review management and maintenance submission management
- Responding promptly to all requests for service or emergencies
Contact us to see how we can support your association today!